深沉 | Darkness |
终于音乐又想起来,我想从我混沌的思绪中找出点细缝, | That music finally comes back to me, what I want is to find a thin thread of carefulness among the chaos in my head, |
能透露出一点光亮,而我的脑袋可以晃一下,俩下. | to let a tiny bit of light through, to let my mind stabilize for one moment, two moments. |
春天过去的时候,有位80多岁的老人对我说,有故事将会发生在夏天. | Spring had just passed, this old man told me that summer held stories yet to happen. |
你抬头看看我们巷子深处的一棵孤独的树上了么, | When you raise your head can you see that one lonely tree that has grown in the depths of our alley? |
那里有一对鸟打算在这个夏天结为夫妻. | Two little birds live in that tree, they will fall in love this summer and marry. |
就象我们一样,你看看我, | Just like us, you look at me, |
我看看他,他满身皱纹,我猜测那些皱纹中是否藏有什么秘密, | and I look at him, |
我仔细用目光搜索.然后又看了看那棵已经死掉的树, | and I’m wondering what secrets are conceiled within those wrinkles on his body. |
光秃秃的树干上什么也没有,那鸟在哪?是否在树的皱纹里? | I look around carefully, searching. And I see that deceased old tree again. |
我浑身突然一抖,就好象被什么东西击打了一般. | Not one twig left on it’s barren trunk, and where are those two little birds? |
Hiding within its wrinkles? | |
有个声音对我呼喊到:我要砍掉你的手,我要砍死你. | My body suddenly quivers all over, as if struck by something heavy. |
有人在笑着,有人在流泪,快乐的继续着. | |
这时的音乐是缓慢而沉重的. | A scream then: “I’m gonna cut your hands off, I’m gonna axe you to death!” |
Laughter, tears, and the happiness goes on, | |
老人又对我说着什么, | and at this point, |
我没有听到,什么都没有听到,那强壮的老人,昏黄的目光. | the music is slow and heavy. |
我们,俩个,加上那树,加上那鸟都是冷漠的,不懂回报的, | |
麻木的,悲伤的同类,因为我们都在这个遥远的巷子里,长长的巷子,几步就可以走完. | The old man again tells me something, |
在外面是大街,车水马龙,很阳光和嘈杂. | I did not hear it, did not hear a thing! Oddly strong old man, dim eyed. |
而我们这里依然是深沉的. | Us; the two of us, and that tree, and those little birds; we are indifferent, with no concept of retribution, |
Numb and sad in the same way, all in this remote alley, in this streched out alley I could exit with only a few steps. | |
Out there: the avenues, crowds and cars, sunshine and noise, | |
But in here | |
same as before | |
is darkness. |
__
诗人/Poet: 白羽 (Bai Yu)
翻译/Translator: Bjorn Wahlstrom
2011年7月23日第一个译站朗诵 / Read at United Verses 1, Jul 23, 2011